Thursday, November 19, 2009

Best Episode Ever: One Day in the Valley



Entourage, I so wanted to hate this show when my brother insisted that I view season 1. Begrudgingly I popped in disc 1 of season 1, four hours later I was finished with the entire season. The next day season 2 was purchased and it has been love ever since.

One Day in the Valley is the second episode of season 3, and is one of the main defining episodes of the show thus far.

Premise: At this point Vince has finished filming Aquaman (directed by James Cameron). Ari is on his own, and Eric is happy to be Vince's agent. All they have to do now, is sit back and relax while they try not to worry about making the opening day amounts to stay employed. Only problem is rolling blackouts due to heatwaves are knocking out electricity across LA causing the boys to worry about not making the amount they are hoping for. This episode features some great one-liners from Drama, countless hilarious moments from Ari, and even an Almost Famous reference for the more pretentious of the SS readers. This episode defines a show and is easily one of the most feel good episodes of any show I have ever seen, watch it and say I'm wrong. Til that day comes, have fun kiddos.

The valley ain't so bad,
Suss

No comments:

Post a Comment