Sunday, November 15, 2009

Linking Friends.... Free Shamless Plugs!!!

I've been meaning to do this.... There are really two major inspirations that helped me come up with the idea of this and it just so happens they are both friends of mine.

I urge you to check out both of these sites:

The Film Fiend is a movie review website with a focus on horror and independent stuff.

Secondly, Don't Stand There Gawping is all things nerd: comics, gadgets, hilarity, movies, videogames, and other things from around the web. DSTG has been linked more than once before but linking friends without mentioning it would be sacrilege since Keith was/is very supportive of me since I had the idea to restart this.

Thanks guys, this is one of the best things I could think of to repay you.

Suss

No comments:

Post a Comment