Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shameless Plug: Trick R' Treat

So, for those of you who aren't watching two coke-heads act like a sparkling homosexual and a depressed/sexually frustrated bitch respectively. SHAMELESS PLUG TIME!!!!!



The first taste I ever had on this movie was the preview that was before 300 on the DVD. Love at first sight, this was slightly after the horror genre had entered my life in a big way, and this looked to be the icing on the cake. Tragedy struck, as the film got delayed several times over, finally getting released here in the states in early October.

Premise: This is more a collection of intertwining stories about what happens to those who break the Halloween rules in this small town. This is also really hard to talk about without giving anything away and I try to remain spoiler free on these things as to not ruin the experience.

The movie runs short which is my only complaint, at 82 minutes if you miss a moment, you will miss something. On the plus side to that the director did just announce that he plans to make a sequel to the film.

Also, I apologize for the delay in posting this and completely missing Wednesday. The whole training for the new job thing had me in front of a comp watching videos for nearly 35 hours, so, I didn't get to it. Next week, we're back on track!!!

Suss

No comments:

Post a Comment