Friday, March 26, 2010

Trailer Trash 2: Electric Bogaloo

Two trailers a piece seemed to work really well, so, just gonna stick with that...

A few years ago I was very excited about a British movie called Death At A Funeral. It was hysterical and was easily one of my favorite movies of the year.



In 2009 someone had the idea to remake a movie less than three years old with only one small change... A nearly entirely black cast. I can't say I don't wanna see this, it still looks funny.



That is all for me, Beastie K will be here later.... I will be back Sunday with a Wrestlemania 26 review.

Enjoy,
Suss

Post hijack via Beasty K...

I have not read the comic, but I just bought the first two digests of it... Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Trailer, looks good to me. Directed by Edgar Wright(Shaun of the Dead, and Hot Fuzz)...


Dun Dun Dun Dun... the sequel of the incredible hit Alien vs. Predator... Alien Vs. Predator Two Electric Bogaloo the hardcore trailer....

No comments:

Post a Comment