Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We're back baby!!!! ......Wait..... WE?!?!?!?

OK! Back behind the keyboard after a break that actually ended up being longer than I had planned due to about two weeks of very sketchy internet service. Now, on with the program.........

As you may know this was my way to keep writing on a somewhat daily basis. Between a full time job, social life, and joining The Drunk Show. I simply didn't have the time I wanted to commit to this site. I put delays on and eventually ended up abandoning most of the stuff I really wanted to talk about.

So, without further putting shit off..... There are now two of us here.

Suss and Beastie K!!!!

The new schedule is gonna be as follows:

Monday: Rawview - Suss
Tuesday: Tuneage Tuesday - Suss
Wednesday: Comic Book Day - Beastie K
Thursday: Grab Bag of whatever - Beastie K
Friday: Trailer Trash - Suss and Beastie K
Weekends: Who Knows - Suss and Beastie K

Starting Friday or Monday!

Get ready to enjoy,
Suss

No comments:

Post a Comment