Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trailer Trash

Let the inagural round of Trailer Trash begin!

The breakdown of this is gonna be trailers.... That are either hysterically bad or just simply awesome, with the occasional personal fave thrown in.


Speaking of hysterically bad... Hey look! Twilight: Eclipse

EDIT: I couldn't care enough to find an actual trailer that would allow embedding.



Ohhhhhhhhhhh God! My eyes!!!!!!!!!

Quick... Pallet cleanser: Who can save me at a time like this????

Only Simon Pegg could save me from that piece of shit.

Shaun of the Dead to the rescue!!!!!



Well, til Monday. It is good to be back, Beastie K takes it from here.

The worst part about that Twilight: Eclipse trailer? It reminds that I have to open on Saturday when New Moon comes out (I work at Best Buy)...I may be overrun by butter trolls and pre teens...
To start you off I'm going a different direction Tron Legacy. I have never seen the original one, and I do not plan on it. I know nothing of Tron, but this movie looks good...sorry about the ad, i can't find one without it


Last but not least is cult classic Drive-Thru...no explanation needed...


Now someone make Drive-Thru Two: Please Pull Around, happen NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment