Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuneage Tuesday: Primer 55

Another one of those that was only a matter of time, but, the first that comes with a warning. This band is a SHELL of what it used to be. With only the original guitar player left in the group this band now makes nothing worth listening to.

THE SHOW MUST GO ON THOUGH!

Primer 55 was it for me in high school, favorite band hands down. When my friends heard/thought Primer 55 I came to mind. Can't recall who got me into them, I believe it was a mixture of my cousin and my friend at the time Mike. With two albums that differ from each other like night and day, Primer 55 released their last actual album in 2001 but still remains in heavy rotation. In 2007, they released a rarities and B-sides CD as well before the original singer also left the group.

Loose - Introduction to Mayhem



Side to Side - Family For Life



Texas (Acoustic) - (the) New Release



Enjoy kiddos,

Suss

No comments:

Post a Comment